Please download and fill in the 2018 Extended Stay Camping Reservation Request form.
- Confirm your reservation request by completing this form and submitting to the office of the Raisin Region Conservation Authority no later than Wednesday, January 3, 2018, with a deposit in the amount of $600.00 (Cheques are payable to the Raisin Region Conservation Authority and must be post-dated January 8, 2018. Deposits using a credit card will be processed on January 8, 2018.
- Your name shall be entered for the campsite(s) you list, in order of preference. Please download map for lot availability. (map updated December 12, 2017)
- Confirmed reservation requests will be compiled soon after January 3, 2018. The lottery for allocation of lots will be held on Monday, January 8, 2018, at 10:00 a.m., at the office of the RRCA.
- Where only one applicant exists for a particular Campsite, that applicant will receive a letter of confirmation for the reservation of that site.
- Where several applicants are interested in the same Campsite, the site allocation will be determined through a draw process. The winner of the draw will be contacted, and will receive a letter of confirmation. The unsuccessful applicants shall be entered into a second draw, for the next preferred site. This process will be repeated as necessary.
- A camper who does not receive a “preferred” site as the result of a draw, and who chooses not to exercise the option of selecting a subsequent site, shall be refunded their deposit and postdated cheques will be returned with no obligation.