Full Service Incentive Program
Through a partnership with Trees Ontario (TO), the Full Service Incentive Program helps increase Ontario’s forested landscape by reducing the landowner tree cost. Applications are reviewed by TO and subject to the following criteria:
- 15 year agreement is required
- Site must meet at least 2 environmental objectives
- Site must be equal or greater than 1 hectare (0.4 acres) to be eligible and currently free of trees.
- Trees must be planted in a definable/mappable single area and not dispersed throughout the property
- Funding rate for tree seedlings is approximately $0.40/tree and typically covers the cost of most conifers. Deciduous species are available at an additional cost.
- In-kind contribution for tree planting services is encouraged. Site preparation, planting and tending costs are not covered under the program and are the responsibility of the landowner. A contractor can be hired at the landowners expense
For additional information, please contact: Normand Genier - Forestry Specialist. email@example.com
|Back to Tree Planting|